This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.honest1westashley.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. Тhe information that you may willfully submit through this website is:
2. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the contact methods listed in (7.):
4. Security and privacy matter to us and we know how important they are for you. We work continuously to ensure strong security, privacy protection, while making the website even more useful and efficient for you. We take all the reasonable steps to protect our users' information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. All information is being processed only in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized by the individual.
We are committed to preventing others from unauthorized access to the personal information you provide to us, and we maintain industry standard procedures and technology designed for this purpose. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
5. Cookies - we use "cookies" on this site. The cookies that we use on this site allow us to store referring URL's and track which pages are visited on the site during a visit. This information, in some cases, may be linked to personally identifiable information.
6. Third-Party Data Collection - we do not allow other companies to collect information on this site for their own use. This website uses a variety of third-party services (such as Google Analytics - we collect data for the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting feature) to help provide information only to our system in terms to help us understand the use of our own services. The integration of social media sources (which can be considered as third-party sources) is in order to enhance the coherence of the web experience, but they cannot collect information unless and until the user willingly provides or has already provided access to it.